Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I keep my hair curly? What are the best curlers to use?

I currently use ghd's to curl my hair but it doesn't stay, I've tried hairspray and it just doesn't stay and still goes flat.How can I keep my hair curly? What are the best curlers to use?
I use BaByliss Curl Press there really good, You can push thn so they stay even tighter. There the best ones i have got :)





How can I keep my hair curly? What are the best curlers to use?
Maybe you need to buy a salon hairspray. Try schwarzkopf silhouette is very good for a stronger hold. Its quite strong but not too strong that you will have no movement. Maybe get the creation spray from GHD as that is a hairspray,thermal protectant and it conditions the hair as you style. Read up more on the GHD website under thermodynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment