Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I make naturally curly hair look good?

I have naturally curly hair, and its frizzy, so it looks funny. How do I make it look good?How can I make naturally curly hair look good?
after you shampoo and condition your hair, wring your hair out in the shower as best as possible with your hands, add a tiny more conditioner and leave in your hair. When you get out of the shower NEVER TOWEL DRY or blow dry curly hair......simply take your towel and squeeze excess water out......add john frieda frizz ease or any other anti-frizz serum and then put hair in a tight bun until dry or near dry. No matter how nasty/ tangled your curly hair feels when you get out of the shower do not brush it....just do the thing with the towel and put it in a bun and see how that works.........it totally changed the way im able to style my hair....it was a godsend! hope it works!How can I make naturally curly hair look good?
Don't shampoo every day, and depending on how thick it is, you can shampoo less than every other day too. I have naturally curly hair too. Product never works in it, and the best thing you can do is moisturize (but beware! don't let it get oily!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment