Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best straightening shampoo for wavy and slightly curly hair?

My hair is shoulder length and instead of straightening it which is a pain in the ****, I've decided to just try straightening shampoo. Is the herbal essences dangerously straight any good?What is the best straightening shampoo for wavy and slightly curly hair?
I use that and it really doesn't make a difference :[





I have the same type of hair as you and the best you can do is straighten it which is a pain especially when its hot out because my curls up :[ idk about yours tho.





Try redken straightening gel..that helps mine sometimes :]





Good Luck!What is the best straightening shampoo for wavy and slightly curly hair?
I tried it, it is no difference than any wavy shampoo. i have the same hair as you, slightly wavy and shoulder length. i think that it is a rip-off. dont even bother. youy could buy some ';wavy'; shampoo and condinor and it would amke no difference. i get tired of straiting my hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment