Monday, January 30, 2012

How should I wear my incredibly curly hair to homecoming?

I don't want to wear it down, because it gets really really poofy, and it gets in peoples way.

I was thinking of wearing a braid on one side into a bun, but I'm not crazy about that idea.

I have a while to think about it, but just wondering.

Thanks!How should I wear my incredibly curly hair to homecoming?
the french twist is one of the most classic and sophisticated updos-and there are many modern variations of it. you can't go wrong with it. plus it will keep your hair in place so it won't get all poofy. if you want you can have some curls coming out the top since your hair is naturally curly.



check out a bunch of wedding hair sites for tons of updos. also, you can make an appointment with a stylist for a consult and they will let you know what will work with your hair. some even will do a sample hairdo. you don't need to go to a high end salon either-i went to haircuttery for this before my wedding and it was only around $20. they usually have at least one person who is skilled with updos. they can also help you choose the right products to use in your hair-which for very curly hair is key to keep it tamed. anti frizz stuff or straighteners work!!



there is a lot to choose from so i would think about what look you are going for.......trendy, sophisticated, romantic.....do you want your hair to be sleek? messy look? tendrils? the ';feel'; you are going for will help dictate what kind of do you should get. think about famous people and their ';look'; and that will help you narrow down what you are going for. for instance i was going for an updated ';'audrey hepburn'; type look for my wedding. you probably don't know who she is-lol (i'm old!) but you can look her up. thinking of a famous person will at least give you a starting place! good luck.How should I wear my incredibly curly hair to homecoming?
I think you should either straiten it.



Or what you could do is put it in a really nice taylor swift updo.http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/blog/wp

If your hair is to frizzy for this than maybe straigten it and then recurl in in little ringlettes.

Hope I helped :)

Please Answer!!!! : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH



love,

B.
shaving it all off might work but no guarentees

No comments:

Post a Comment