Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I make short curly hair grow straight and long?

I have short and curly hair. And ive been cutting my hair short ever since I was 7. And now Ive decided to grow my hair out. And it seems like it takes forever for it to grow out. And when it does grow out it still seems like my hair is to short. So my question is





1.What can I do to make my hair long?


2.How do i know what length I should straighten my hair?


3.How long will it take to grow my hair out?How do I make short curly hair grow straight and long?
Steps





1. Wash your hair in mid afternoon, never at night. Brush it well beforehand.


2. Apply shampoo on top and rinse downwards.


3. Use conditioner in moderation.


4. Brush your hair while still in the shower, with a solid plastic brush.


5. After you have removed all of the conditioner, rinse hair in cold water.


6. Put a towel around your shoulders and let your hair hang loose.


7. Dry downwards, starting at the back and working forwards.


8. Dry all except the tips; this will weigh down the hair and when it finally dries, will keep it straighter


9. Tie up your hair for 10-15 minutes after washing it.


10. Leave loose and enjoy!








Tips





* Brush regularly, but not too regularly because this will make your hair greasy.


* Because you're not straightening your hair it will be healthier as a result!


* Buy a shampoo and conditioner specifically for getting straight hair.


* Use styling products in moderation


* Remember, straight hair isn't everything! Why not try to go with your hair natural curls, waves or kinks!


* Use Herbal essenses Dangerously Straight Pin Straight CollectionHow do I make short curly hair grow straight and long?
Herbal esencess is more for people with straight hair. You should by hair products that suit your hair type.


Use products with no sulfates..so that it is not drying the hair.


Also long healthy hair starts with a good diet. Eat foods that are rich in niacin, vitamin e, inositol, vitamin a and vitamin c, they are all foods that help healthy hair growth and it's maintaince.


It may also help if you did some reasearch too.
ok, stop cutting it. It will probably not grow in straight but you can straighten it out with a flat iron. you can do this no matter how long your hair is so play with it.. have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment