Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get wavy or curly hair without heat or chemicals?

I have straight but poofy hair, and i want it to be wavy or have light curls. But I don't want to put heat or any chemicals on my hair because i'm afraid i might damage my hair. And don't try to say to put heat protectant spray because that's a chemical.



Thanks!How do I get wavy or curly hair without heat or chemicals?
Another option for straight-haired women is to use rollers to achieve curly hair. Several different kinds of rollers are available. Women who use foam rollers might have more success by setting their hair while wet and letting it dry in the rollers before taking them out. Hot rollers are another good choice. After they heat up, all you have to do is roll your hair around them and pin them in. Take them out after a few minutes and your hair will be curly.



For a looser curl, you can use braids. Start by thoroughly wetting your hair. Then braid your hair, using one braid for a wavy look or several smaller braids for a more curly look. Make sure your hair is completely dry before taking the braids out. It's a good idea to let it dry overnight. Once you take the braids out, spray your hair with hairspray to help hold the curl in. If that is too chemical for you salt water is fantastic in getting curls and a great beach curl look!



I just brought some sponge curlers from ebay for a dollar!! I curl with my ghd straightener now and again aswell though but when I didnt I did the above and it works I am just after a quick fix as I am busy!!



You can peruse this too: http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Instant-WavyHow do I get wavy or curly hair without heat or chemicals?
Spongey curlers!! To get big waves, or tight curls you can buy certain sizes of curlers. Just make sure you have enough of them. It's super easy just make sure your hair is a LITTLE damp when you roll the curler in and then go to bed! Take it out in the morning, your hair should be dryyyy if you did it right, if it's still wet you made your hair TOO damp and it will not work.



If you want to take the time, braiding your hair will give you a more mermaidy looking wave but I always cramp up doing it, so beware ;)
take a shower at night and when your hair is still wet make two braids french or regular and leave them on until the morning. that works better for wavy hair. for kind of curly hair once again when your hair is wet at night put some moose in it and put it in a bun until the morning.
scroll down a bit. I actually searched for this question so I could give this video answer. It's very good.

http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/
brush it through with your regular brush and blow dry it to get the effect you want
braid your hair at night, then put them in buns and go to sleep like that

No comments:

Post a Comment