Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you think that curly hair appears longer on some days and shorter on others?

Sometimes, I feel my hair is longer and sometimes shorter than it actually is (my hair is curly). Who else has experienced this before?Do you think that curly hair appears longer on some days and shorter on others?
Yes, it depends on the weather.Do you think that curly hair appears longer on some days and shorter on others?
REALLY ??


yeah , i have natural curly hair too , thumbz up !!!


hmm , let me see ? when i go and wash my hair , itll go curly like crazy , but when i comb it out when its dry , itll turn wavy , sumthin like that but nver straight


but sometimes shorter or longer ? hmm , i dont think so , but my hair is kinda weird, they dont have exactly the same length each
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment