Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the most attractive way for a guy to wear curly hair?

Yes I am white and I have blond, curly hair. When I just let it grow, it turns into an afro. But I don't want that. What is a way to make my hair the most attractive and lady killing? (wink) It is medium length right now. What is the most attractive way for a guy to wear curly hair?
Wear it a bit shorter than what would be considered a white boy fro.



Go for the shaggy look-that's hot :)



Oh yea, I agree with that first girl too.What is the most attractive way for a guy to wear curly hair?
I have the same prob, but i'm mexican w/ blond hair

Report Abuse


have them grown till ur shoulder level or an inch shorter. n always try to have little bit of wet look on ur hairs. tat really looks nice. leave them open and with ur hands brush them towards the back. tat really looks good.
nick jonas style. soo cute (but not to short or long!) hope this helps! :]



answer mine too?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I love it when a curly haired guy wears a cap, and then his hair flips out on the sides. It's so hot. :)
straighten it, seriously, and get like a crew cut and keep it clean b4 it turns to a short jerry curl
Die it dark chesnutt brown and get silver,skinny glasses.Yummy.
wink. go nick jonas hair all the way hes sooo hot.
where it like nick jonas!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment