Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best hair product to use on thick curly hair?

My hair is extremely thick, course, and curly (but not spiral curls). I have tired many products to keep the curls intact, without giving it too much volume, and still can't seem to find the right one.What is the best hair product to use on thick curly hair?
When it comes to hair products, you really do get what you pay for. Go to any local salon where they sell the good stuff. They'll have a chance to look at your hair and give you a professional opinion on what you should use. Good Luck! ^_^





...and Natty F. is right. Bed Head is great!What is the best hair product to use on thick curly hair?
try ojon ultra shine and repair shampoo/conditioner, it smells nice and does wonders with curly hair!





i would also try a good deep conditioner, i like garneir. its inexpensive and it makes my hair really silky.





i would also try a leaving alittle conditioner in when you rinse your hair, it will make your hair manageable.
My hair is also curly, but not spirals. I've tried using mouse, but it doesn't give me enough hold. What I do is run gel through my hair, and then spray it with hairspray (a lot). I use suave, because it's cheap and works well.
strictley curls is the best. I have the same kind of hair. Then i flatten it, but you can buy it a trade secert. you should buy the shampoo. hairspray, conditionor, mousse, and style foam. your hair will be flawless.
Basically any product from bed head will work on anyones hair
well my opinion is for yu to use da product Aussie with da Kangaroo on it lol is a good product and its great for thick curly hair =]
Curls Rock Curl Amplifier will make your curls soft and not crispy or if you like the crispier look, Biolage Gelee.
I have thick and curley hair and I use TRESemme. it works really good.
think about hair oil....
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment