Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I get curly wavy hair without using heat?

My hair is very thin and has some natural curls at the bottom in it all ready. I want to have curly wavy hair without killing it with heat. If you have another option other than braiding it at night time that would be great. If you do tell me to braid it like everyone else then what do i put it my hair the next day when i take the braids out??? Please answer this question because i am going insane researching it in the internet that knows nothing about what i am talking about.How can I get curly wavy hair without using heat?
a guru on youtube has 1 way. check out her beach waves/ curls video. her username is s2pandapple. its an early videoHow can I get curly wavy hair without using heat?
I use products for curly hair, like Herbal Essence ';totally twisted'; curly hair shampoo and conditioner. While they are made to define naturally existing curls and waves, it creates more body, shinier and curlier hair then before. I also use leave-in conditioner for curly hair, to further define waves. When you use this (and after towel drying and brushing hair with a round brush), I scrunch my hair upwards with my hands with a little leave-in conditioner. Another good way, honestly, is to use the leave-in stuff and then drive around in a car with the window down, frequently scrunching up your hair.

Hope this works.
i have super curly hair, but for ur hair you should wet it, get it layered, but still long, put scrunching gell in it to show curls off. also, shampoo for curly hair may help
you try getting a Brazilian keratin treatment it worked for my wife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n



here you go! paper bag curls haha
Put egg yolk in your hair and scrunch it with you hands. Or you c an put foam curlers in your hair when its wet, either sleep on it or let it dry.
when you get out of the shower put rollers in your hair and leave them in for two or three hours.
Take a shower, then but your hair in a tight bun and sleep on it.
scrunch it

No comments:

Post a Comment