Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best straightener for curly hair?

I have extremely curly and very thick hair. I wanted to know whats the best straightener for my type of hair. I need something not too pricey, yet wont very well, something that WONT burn my hair.



Please help me out!



Thanks!What is the best straightener for curly hair?
Please see: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!What is the best straightener for curly hair?
There is not a straightener that WONT burn your hair. But ceramic straighteners are not nearly as harmful, and when used with a heat protective spray (like Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray or Dove Heat Therapy Protect and Shine Spray) cause virtually no damage (or very little)! Revlon has some really good ceramic straighteners. Conair aren't as good but are cheap. Chi are best, but wayyyy expensive. So Revlon is probably your best bet, I have a Revlon straightener that works really well!!
You can't get anything better than a Chi IMO, but they start at around $75. I have curly hair and have tried several cheap straighteners and murdered my hair in the process, so $75 beat the heck out of hacking off my hair and growing it out again.
There is none that fits your description. Your only solution is to go get a perm or buy a really good, but expensive one. You can go to a salon and ask them if they have a good straightener that works for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment