Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I control my curly hair with out using pounds of gel?

- my hair is chemically relaxed


- it is healthy


- if i dont use gel or a similar product it will dry frizzy , straight , and dry lookingHow do I control my curly hair with out using pounds of gel?
ugh i hate that i feel your pain... but i have found a mousse that i love. it is Herbal Essence ';totally twisted'; curl boosting mousse.


it is in a purple can.


it only take a little and it goes a long way. i usually put it in while my hair is a little damp and it does the trick.





i hope this works for you =)How do I control my curly hair with out using pounds of gel?
I have natural curly hair and I absolutely hate it, but I already went the route of relaxing it and perming it, but finally decided...';if you can't beat it...then join it';. Now I don't have to futz with it, I just wash it and put a leave in conditioner and then use a dab of a type of ';frizz ease'; and that's it. Nice and soft and natural looking without all the futzing and fighting to control what's already deemed out of control.





Hope this helps!!!!!!
try ironing it
get a hair straitener

No comments:

Post a Comment