Monday, January 30, 2012

How to control my curly and wavy hair?

I used to have Dark, soft, shiny, silky, wavy hair. Then i decided to get highlights. Now my hair is curly, frizzy, messy, i cant brush it without it frizzing, and crazy. I have tried many products but none work. I always wear my hair up because of how bad it looks down. Can somebody please tell me what i can do to fix this problem? When i use a flat iron, it still is frizzy and i HATE this.How to control my curly and wavy hair?
Olive oil is the best thing I've found for frizzy hair! I have struggled with frizzy type 2C (wavy coarse) hair but almost curly all my life. Now it's seriously smooth and defined! I am so shocked, I just want to get the word out! Just apply it like you would gel; while your hair is still damp; making sure to get the ends really well. (I use a small palm-ful about the size of a quarter around.) Use it for touch-ups on the days you don't wash. After a few washes; you won't need as many applications or as much oil. You'll see! (OH, and if it seems to get too oily ... just wash it, but apply the shampoo to your hair first and try to lather a bit before adding water.) I really am just so amazed how well olive oil works. And it is very inexpensive because a little goes a very very long way. I put some in a tiny spritz bottle about 3 inches tall and use that to spray it into my hand a little at a time and I don't have to refill for 6-8 months!How to control my curly and wavy hair?
Try John Freida - WeatherWorksTM


I find these products to be really good, use the shampoo, conditioner and then styling products for best results.





Also you could try a frizz-ease hair mask that you leave on overnight, it really makes your hair smooth and silky!
try sleek and shine it is great and there is a whole line made by them to fix all unruly hair


stop flat ironing your hair the heat literally burns the shaft and makes it frizz


if you need to use heat use a low setting and limit how often you use it
Use Redken crystal curls. It's this gel you apply after you take a shower and dry your hair. It maintains or gives you shiny curls. It also makes your hair smell really good. It looks natural, no frizz, and flawless.
Use Hair Masks at night


Get a hair cut


Use a leave in conditioner


Shampoo and Condition Daily


Shower in the morning


Change pillow cases


use anti frizz serums (John Frieda)


Use dove hair gel ( fixes my problems)


Talk to your hairdresser
Welcome to my world. Buy a flat iron.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment