Thursday, January 26, 2012

What should i do to get my hair to stay curly all day?

My hair had natural soft curls and i can never seem to keep them from frizzing! I need something that will last all day and that is not exspensive. Thanks! If it helps my hair's barely to my shoulders when it's straight.What should i do to get my hair to stay curly all day?
Jessi Curl products work the best for my frizzy curls. The website even has video and advice to best care for your hair to avoid the frizz. http://www.jessicurl.com/What should i do to get my hair to stay curly all day?
I use Tre Semme Curl-Defining Gel. I LOVE it! It always holds my curls together and keeps them from frizzing. I just towel dry my hair and comb it, and then scrunch with the gel.
i use the hairspray called Aqua-Net. it's really inexpensive and AMAZING!
Try using some non-alcoholic hair gel, scrunch it into your hair while it's wet, and use a hand-dryer to set in place.
When your hair is wet put Sunsilk 24/7 creme in the pink bottle in it, it helps my curls a lot.
u could use that gel stuff or hair spray


i use hair spary
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment