Thursday, January 26, 2012

What percentage of america has curly hair?

I've always wondered that. Could someone give me a fraction or percentage or that? I really feel like I'm one of the only girls in my grade with curly hair. Either that or they all iron their hair.What percentage of america has curly hair?
Majority of people have curly hair. Probably between 1/2 or 2/3 of the population. Curly hair is more dominant that straight hair so if a curly haired woman had a child with a straight hair man the child is going to have curly hair. How loose or tight the curl varies from different races or ethnicity. Since straight hair is the most preferred hair in our culture, most people straighten their hair. I've read a story of a woman who would spend two hours straightening her hair every morning. And her boyfriend dumped her when he found out she had curly hair when they went to a lake.What percentage of america has curly hair?
not everyone is born with naturally curly hair, so you should consider yourself lucky to have curly hair. Also, people with straight hair can't get the beautiful curls that naturally curly-haired people have. If you don't your hair b/c it's frizzy all the time, go and but a good conditioner that will tame the frizz. When you're older, you canalways straighten your hair permanently. OR you can use a straightener for special events to give yourslef a new look :P
I have naturally curly hair, and wear it that way 9 times outta 10! I'm proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment