Monday, January 30, 2012

When you use a curly hair product, should you let it air dry or blow dry it with a diffuser?

I just got the be curly product (not a shampoo or conditioner) from Aveda. It says in the instructions to let air dry or use a diffuser. I have wavy hair, but not too curly. Should I let it air dry or use my diffuser attachment to my blow dryer?When you use a curly hair product, should you let it air dry or blow dry it with a diffuser?
Use a diffuser, but don't dry your hair all the way. Get it to the point where the hair is only somewhat damp, and then allow your hair to air dry. Good luck! :)When you use a curly hair product, should you let it air dry or blow dry it with a diffuser?
Just let it air dry. I have nautrally wavey hair, so I just put in curling product while my hair is damp, spray in a little hairspray and let it air dry. It keeps a nice shiney, curly wet look all day. =]
since u don't have naturally curly hair, u have to use the diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment