Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on naturally curly hair?

I have very kinky curly hair and it hard to find good products to tame my mane. Tell me what u find to b good stuff to use.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on naturally curly hair?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types including a Curling Citrus Mango collection which is amazing! You should check it out. You'll love it!





www.organixhair.com





You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on naturally curly hair?
paul mitchel, sunsilk
I have naturally kinky hair too and I've tried everything. I use either Matrix Sleek Look or Paul Mitchell Color Stay. Then when it's wet I put on aquage curl serum, this makes it shiny and keeps it from frizzing. Then I use moose or gel to get control so I don't turn into a poodle. You know what I'm talking about. :%26gt;)
my hair is curly too but i have the big curly ones that are as wild as it gets after i take a bath, and since i cant find the right one for my hair, i use Ivory shampoo and conditioner, the shampoo i use only 3-4 times a day, conditioners are much better so i use it everyday, then i apply baby oil, just three to four drops on your palm will do, rub it then apply on hair a liitle later after shower, i keep my hair longer coz the shorter it is, the wilder it goes,hehe.. did i help?

No comments:

Post a Comment