Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I make my naturally curly hair less poofy/frizzy after straightening it with a flat iron?

I have naturally thick, curly hair that I really hate. My hair is also not very long (only about 6 inches in length). I'm in the process of growing my hair out, but my hair is naturally very frizzy, unmanagable, thick, and poofy. I know part of it is because its not quite long enoug to weigh itself down, but is there anything I can do to make my hair not so poofy?How do I make my naturally curly hair less poofy/frizzy after straightening it with a flat iron?
Try to work w/ your curls rather than straightening them. If you spend a bit of time learning how to work with them, I know you'll be surprised at how great they can look.



Some frizz-fighting tips:



* A good haircut is key

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchupsHow do I make my naturally curly hair less poofy/frizzy after straightening it with a flat iron?
Try the John Frieda Frizz Ease collection. I use the extra-strength hair serum after my shower, and it really works well.



I would suggest giving the Weather Works shampoo and conditioner a try, along with the serum I use (purple pump container).



And definitely continue to grow out your hair!



JOHN FRIEDA: http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ
try this steps

1- apply mayonnaise on your hair for two hours twice a week

2- mix castor oil + sweet almond oil

then apply it on your hair for four hours once a week



3- use a good shampoo and conditioner

I suggest dove or herbal essence

both are great
after straightening pull it back in a pony, tight, but not so tight that it will leave a dent. Therun some creme gel threw it, sunsilk makes a good creme gel and it will soften your frizz. hope I could help



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
well try to braid it after you wash it if its long enough

No comments:

Post a Comment