Monday, January 30, 2012

I have naturally wavy/curly hair. How can I get my hair to stay straight the whooole night?

I use corioliss and its pretty good.


I have naturally wavy puffy hair and after about an hour after straightening it goes wavy again until i brush it again. How can i get it to stay straight the WHOLE night?I have naturally wavy/curly hair. How can I get my hair to stay straight the whooole night?
you cant thats the whole thing straighten it in the morningI have naturally wavy/curly hair. How can I get my hair to stay straight the whooole night?
Hair serum usually works. My hair is super wavy, so hair serum helps. Try John Freida Hair serum!





Also, this might sound weird, but don't just straighten your hair the same day that you need it to be straight that night. If it's a party, then you should wash your hair the day before, dry it, straighten it. The next day (the day of your event), make sure to restraighten it, in case it got a little messed up. The oil that builds up in your hair will help your hair stay straighter, longer. Hope this helps!
I have wavy and puffy hair too, I'm not too fond of Corioliss straighteners, but I use a Paul Mitchell straightener and it works fine. I can sugguest tying your hair in a low ponytail, that helps me. Or wearing a hoodie while you sleep so your hair doesn't mess up with you're sleeping. Or you can put biosilk after straightening your hair, that works as well.
i have really curly hair and i hate it so i straighten it everyday.... i no its bad for my hair but you have never seen it curly it doesn't suit me. I use L'oreal Hot Straighten its very good and gives instant shine also.... another tip i picked up is after straightening it squeeze a hazelnut size into your palm and smoothen it over your hair to keep it straight for longer. hope i helped
You can use straightening gel, to help it stay straight. You could also wear ir in a loose pony tail. But you will have to re-straighten it in the morning. Hope this helped.


(:
Ok.





Use Paul Mitchells ';Super Skinny'; No kidding, that will keep it straight for days if you wanted and it adds shine. Its about $20 but lasts a long time and is well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment