Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get my hair curly with using spray or any spraying products?

I want my hair to get curly. I used to have curly hair but i brush it and now its pretty straight. How do i get my curls back?How do I get my hair curly with using spray or any spraying products?
use a 1'; curling iron to curl sections. bobby pin each piece close to your scalp, and mist with a volumizing hairspray. let curls set for 20 minutes and shake outHow do I get my hair curly with using spray or any spraying products?
you can curl your hair with velcro rollers, by putting them in your damp hair, and blowing it dry. you can also use paper bags (i know it sounds weird, but it works). this isnt my video but it explains everything!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n
I would use MOUSE and rave hairspray... and put both of these in your hair and crunch your hair with your hair in EVERY spot! also while crunching your hair blow dye it



works for me good luck(:
use curling product

No comments:

Post a Comment