Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I make my naturally curly hair nice after a shower?

After I take a shower my wavy/curly hair is nice, but when I leave it to air dry it turns out poofy and ugly. It even happens when I use mousse or gel. I've tried different types of gel and none of them help, they just seem to make it worse. And even when I don't use a gel it still looks bad. Also when I use a diffuser it doesn't really look nice. What can I do to make it less poofy/frizzy?How do I make my naturally curly hair nice after a shower?
Your hair probably needs some moisturisers if it's really frizzy. Try some leave in hair conditioner and also some frizz serum or something like that. My friend used to have really bad frizzy hair and she tried that and now it's gorgeous.How do I make my naturally curly hair nice after a shower?
Maybe your not using the right products?

If your not already, i really suggest you follow the curly girl method:

http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-



It has really helped my hair! My frizz was out of control, now i have beautiful curls :D

No comments:

Post a Comment