Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I make curly hair less dry?

My hair is a mixture of waves and loose curls. It only recently got curly/wavy so I'm not sure how to deal with it. It's so dry and frizzy all the time. I deep condition it every day and don't blow dry it or use straighteners or curlers. Are there any good techniques or products that will help to make my hair less dry but still retain the curl?How do I make curly hair less dry?
use a leave in conditioner


or a deep conditioner


you can try to find one for your hair type tooHow do I make curly hair less dry?
Before you take a shower put in the regular conditioner you use


for 45 minutes. Your hair will absorb the conditioner more since it's dry. Try same thing with mayonise...trust me i know it sounds nasty but since its greasy it'll seriously deliver.
Before you go to bed, pour olive-oil over your hair until it is fully soaked, then put on a plastic cover, like a shower cap, and leave it until the next morning and wash it out and add conditioner. Your curls will be looser and it will shine and look very healthy.
I use conditioner everyday then a leave-in (Bed Head leave in -- comes in a pink bottle) and Tigi's Curl's Rock. That works really well for me and keeps my hair from being frizzy.
i definetely recommend ojon hair products... any of them. really. but for dryness and frizz in specific, you should use their restorative treatments or styling creams.


it might be a bit pricy but it seriously works and probably is the best products ive ever come across for hair.





hope this helps and goodluck with resolving =)
Try a little bit of oil sheen spray


coconut oil works


you need something that will keep moisture in like grease or something with oil in it
If you dont mind putting some oil(not cooking oil of course)......put some
unless you want your to be greasey feeling for a while dont use any kinds of oils. there is conditioners that will say what it will do for your hair. try the brand Garnier Frutise.
I have similar hair. I have started using Karistasse products. It is sold in a lot of salons. Also, they have treatments at these salons that they can do made by this same product that have revolutionized my hair. Additionally, I will take their product called Masquintense and wash my hair in the evening. While it still wet, I will comb this product through my hair, wrap it in a plastic baggy and rubber band in a bun for the night and it feels awesome when I wash it in the am. I am sure this would work with most deep conditioners, but try these products just to see. They are expensive, but last forever and really work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment