Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I go from curly to wavy?

My hair is really curly and I normally straighten it but I want waves. My hair is about an inch below my shoulders. Please help me!How do I go from curly to wavy?
You should be able to use the straightener at a cooler setting with less pressure or with a quicker run through. However this should work to


Wash your hair.


Lightly towel dry only enough to not drip like crazy.


Then apply a lose holding gel (spray will work but not as well)


Brush the gel through while still wet and then let dry naturally.





My mother has curly hair and this has worked a few times but it honestly depends on how thick your hair is and also the texture of it. Many curly haired people have very very thick hair. My mother does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment