Monday, January 30, 2012

What are some good types of curl enhancing products for naturally curly hair?

I'm sick of straightening my hair every day so I've decided to go with what I've got. It's been so long since I've used any products for curly hair I have no idea what's good.



What are some good types of curl enhancing products for naturally curly hair?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XHo4UDCABUWhat are some good types of curl enhancing products for naturally curly hair?
I have naturally curly hair.



I have spent lots of money on **** in the past



Honestly, the best and cheapest I have found is the Aussie line.

I use the mousse, and aerosol spray ( it doesn't clump in one spot like the spritz stuff does)

it shows the same results as the expensive crap I have tried.





If your hair is a tends to frizz. I like the super skinny serum by paul mitchell. I think there are other things similar, but that works the best for me. it's about $20 a bottle.

don't load your head up with too much product, you don't want a curly helmet.






go to www.ouidad.com it is a site with products for naturally curly hair only made by some lady in NY. They are called the curly hair experts. they even have a live customer sevice with whom you can ask questions.
Here's a super hair care guide for curly girls.



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article
Paul Mitchells Thickening Up Styling Liquid...



Do Not,I REPEAT,Do Not use what Cameron Diaz used in ';Theres Something about Mary';.....sperm does NOT hold well
A creamy product rich in protein, and readily available from a renewable source?
TIP: Pubic hair is supposed to be curly.



%26lt;---burns are slowly healing.



*cries*
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment