Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are some good wavy/curly products for an african american girl?

I have relaxed hair. But I want it to look like I have natural hair. What are some good products that make it look natural, wavy and curly, but at the same time, won't damage my hair?What are some good wavy/curly products for an african american girl?
I also have relaxed hair.


If you're looking to keep you hair in a sort of maintained curl, try sunsilk curl moose... it works well for me.


Sally's beauty supply also has Alot of different brands that work well for woman of color.


Try asking someone there.What are some good wavy/curly products for an african american girl?
Look up the ouidad line of hair products online. They are the absolute best for all kinds of curly hair! You'll love them! I haven't used anything else since I found these. They are all natural, very moisturizing and have lots of vitamins. Check them out.





If you don't have a ouidad salon near you, you can buy them online or once in a while, they put them on the home shopping channel.
i really like curl activator by AG or curl deffinition by AG both are good
Bed Head!

No comments:

Post a Comment