Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a really good ceramic flat iron for really curly hair?

I want to be able to run it through my hair once and for it to be able to turn out really straight and not frizzy. There are so many out there that I want to make a good choice. I don't mind spending $200, but I want something that really works!What is a really good ceramic flat iron for really curly hair?
Before I had a power surge in my old apt. and it broke my flat iron, lol, I was in love with my WIGO, it was about $80 I think and it was the perfect flat iron. Now that it broke I bought one for like $30 at Sally's, I dont know the brand but I dont really like it, my hair always gets caught in the gaps in it and it doesn't get as hot as my wigo. I don't know if I would spend $200 but I wouldnt spend only $30 again. I'll deal with this one until it breaks though.What is a really good ceramic flat iron for really curly hair?
The CHI iron is the best professional iron you can buy, but you WILL pay at least $150 for it upto about $215. the ceramic plates heat up faster and hotter then any other brand and it doesn't comprimise the hair. It really does make a difference on the kind you get. There's also a trick to straightening your hair. the CHI has rounded edges so when you pull it through your hair you tilt it a bit to bend the hair...it still comes out straight but the ends wont frizz out on you. It's also a good idea to use silk oil drops in your hair before hand to keep your hair looking smooth and shiney......
i don't know if they have them in america but in uk/ireland the best and most amazing invention ever in hair straightening would be the GHD..its ver good and work every penny. I would say you could order them online o try ebay. you won't be dissappointed!
The Chi baby! It works great on wet or dry hair. It has ceramic which helps protect your hair folicles form birning and they have all different sizes... Muha!
myy hair straightner is amazing i have it on for 10 sec. and its crazzzy hot and its only aroung 25- 30 dollers its called Revelon and its white with a gold plates
Go to a longs, walgreens, target, or walmart and for $30 get the vidal sasson ceramic flat iron. i have very wavy hair, and nothing i have evertried has gotten my hair this straight before (not even chemical relaxers) it's cheap for what you are getting and works very well, if not that one try hot tools brand, they are known to have great products also
REMINGTON IT RULEZ!
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/products/



this one is the best.it was in the instyle mag. best beauty buys of 2006.



i have it works perfectly.

if you want warranty from manufacturer (incase) then you can spend 200$ and buy it from nordstroms or sephora.

if you dont care, i bought mine from ebay for 110$.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment