Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best hair diffuser for curly hair?

My hairs already curly but I want a diffuser to make it curl properly. Which make would you say is the best?What is the best hair diffuser for curly hair?
I'm not sure what you mean by diffuser... but this is what I do...





Wash


Condition


Scrunch with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless, leave-in, antifriz serum.


Scrunch with mousse





Run a blow drier on low or medium for a minute or so to get some of the underside dry (my hair is really thick). If you blowdry longer it wil get poofier.





Let it air-dry.





Hope that helps.What is the best hair diffuser for curly hair?
Whatever you use, try adding a styling prodcut like Mixed Chicks leave-in on wet hair right before you diffuse. Good luck.
hello - i have curly hair , and yes , sometimes it takes on a mind of it's own. I dont use a diffuser , i use a regular dryer , but a do use a few chemicals , and i will tell you what i do. while in shower , is use Garnier Leave in Conditioner for Curly hair (green with purple writing). Then I let towel sit on my head while I apply my make up. Then I apply little Garnier '; Hard Curl'; gel (in clear-ish tube) - enough to run through all hair litely. then i use L'oreal spray gel ';Tightly Wound'; (Studio bottles - they are black) and i quickly / lightly spray all over head. then i kind of just push all my hair back with my hands, go about getting dresses , take my time, put shoes on... let hair dry more....some of it will actually get that hardness to it, like it has dried hard due to gel, but i promise... that will go away. Then , when hair is just little damp , i blow dry upside down, BUT NEVER LET HAIR DRYER STAY IN ONE SPOT.... keep it moving(and don't put real close to head). then when pretty dry , turn it to LOW.... then you can do your fine tuning / styling. i also may spritz that L'oreal spray gel , here and there , if i see little spotz of frizz. it makes it go away...no kidding. just be sure to spray it lightly , or you'll end up with the wet look . Then i use Aussie SPRUNCH hair spray (purple bottle ) ,and when i style , i GENTLY hold curls from bottom starting scrunching moving upward, close to my head GENTLY squeezing. this SHOULD give you pretty , loose , bouncy curls....if it doesnt.....i am sorry...i tried . (i know it seems like alot of stuff , but after years of HATING my hair , i am finally happy with my curls)
depends where u live. i live in the uk and use mark hill anti-frizz i have really out of control thick and curly hair and it really helps..x
any hairdryer really but i use Vidal Sassoon and also make sure you use a good anti frizz serum....
i would use a soft one from new wave or something
Well you are on the right track because a diffuser makes curly hair look so much better. you can actually dry it!


i suggest any vidal sasoon or conair blowdryers. its even better if they are 'ionic'

No comments:

Post a Comment