Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do you get curly hair thinner?

I have naturally curly hair and its pretty thick.


If i thinned it, would it get frizzier?


How do they thin hair anyways?How do you get curly hair thinner?
Is your curly hair tight or loose? Either way, thinning your hair is all about how they do it. I have curly hair but its a medium curl and its pretty fine, so I don't have much frizz to begin with; but I've had my hair thinned to where it's frizzy. So it's all about how they thin it out. I would recommend seeing a stylist who specializes in curly hair, or even a salon. To keep curly hair from becoming frizzy is all about your product choice and aftercare. A big tip I would suggest is after you have chosen a style, whether you air dry or diffuse, LEAVE IT ALONE. Don't touch and play with curly hair, unless you want that tousled, frizzy look. Diffusing is a great way to quickly dry curly hair and leave it frizz free. Pay attention to the main ingredients of your styling products. Too much alcohol can dry your hair out, in turn causing frizz. Use a good moisturizing shamp and cond and treat it with care.How do you get curly hair thinner?
i had the same problem my hair was WAY tooooo thick and unmangable. so what i did, being a fan of choppy layers cut some layers into my hair by myslef going on nothing but a picture of layers in my head my hair came out hotter and thinner so take a chance good luck. and there are alot of products out there to de rizz your hair but the one i found to be best was my wet to straight straightener.


Good Luck
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.
They use a pair of scissors that cut the hair in different lengths and yes it will frizz more as it has several different short pieces of hair all over the head. I think it would be easier to just use a product to straighten it or defrizz it after the shampoo.One day you will like it.I promise i have thick curly hair and now i love it! My daughters both do as well and now as they are older can fix it so many different ways .Also how old are you? Our hair changes with age and usually at puberty it softens out some too.
When i go to the hairdressers, my hairdresser does this thing where she runs her scissors down the inside of the hair which doesn't affect the cut of the hair but takes a couple of chunks out to thin it out.


When you go to the salon ask your hairdresser these questions, they will know what to do. Just ask about the frizz, she could probably tell you a product that could calm it down a bit.


Hope this helped you.


x
I have curly hair too and it will usually get poofier and bigger when it's thinner. They thin it with a blade basically which just cuts away part of the hair that makes it thick.
it wont get frizzer. my friend did it and she had very thick hair. the way they thin it is by cutting with scissor that have a comb in them. its kinda cool and works.
My friends have had this done. They have really thick hair too, and according to them, it REALLY helps. No, it doesn't cause frizz. They thin it using a razor. (: Good luck!
You should get layers and thin it out





They thin it by taking scissors and scraping them downward, it doesnt hurt or anything, but its no good to do often: just every couple of months.
i have the same problem.


dont get it thinned out, my friend did that and it went frizzier and worse.
yeah don't get it thinned. it'll b poofier and frizzier and makes your ends ratty. i have curly hair
go to a stylist and ask for a razor cut it might cause more frizzies im not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment