Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get curly hair to stay all night?

I use hot rollers because I like the curl it gives better, but since my hair is naturally prone to staying straight....by the end of dancing at a party its flat. Does anyone have a product they can recommend that I can put in my hair so that it stays?How do I get curly hair to stay all night?
hiya,





I noticed your little problem, i think i can help you out, have you tired, T3 Curling irons, I use them and the curls stay in, Check out there reviews for your self, but if i was you i would really invest in a pair.





Take a look www.t3straighteners.co.ukHow do I get curly hair to stay all night?
i have the same problem i have baby fine hair, but because i use chemicals blonding on my hair i cannot use a perm you could try that if your hair is its natural colour , the only other solution is what i do i wash my hair put it in velvro curlers and dry it, then spray with hair spray before you take out the curlers leave it till it cools then take it out , comb it then spray a little more on to hold it in place. or you can while its wet put some mousse on then set it and dry it, then spray to keep in its place
Stop using hot rollers. Heat does not hold curls. Buy you a few packages of the plastic magnetic rollers with the smooth barrel, and a bottle of Lotta Body Setting Lotion. You will see the difference once you remove the first roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment