Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I make my hair curly for an extended amount of time?

I have long thick hair with some curls. I would like more curls. How do I get them and not allow them to go away after the shower?How can I make my hair curly for an extended amount of time?
You could get a perm--but go to the salon, do not get one at home. I lived through the 80's, and I know the havoc home perms bring! If you don't want permanent, try lots of product, but everything but a perm will wash out after a shower. Your hair will hold a perm for a long time.How can I make my hair curly for an extended amount of time?
Or get a at home perm thing. I did that and i had my perm for a while!,i think i still kinda have it.
Roller set then wrap your hair.
get a permenent perm
http://www.ouidad.com/default.asp?sc=316
Use ';WASH %26amp; CURL'; the curling shampoo....My mom has straight hair and every now and then she uses that shampoo to make her hair have soft extended curls until she is ready to take them out....
hard curl, then spray spritz on it





it really worksss!
you can either use mousse or gel. rub it through your hair, and scrunch it (grab it from the bottom in your hands and squish it upwards--yes, this sounds kinda wierd :) ). the mousse (or gel) doesnt have to be expensive--cheap works just as well. i prefer mousse to gel because gel tends to flake.

No comments:

Post a Comment