Thursday, January 19, 2012

What shampoo is the best for curly african hair?

I usually straighten my hair and have used tons of straightening shampoos and so on.





Now I want to try wearing it natural so when I don't have time to straighten it, I can just go. When my hair is wet, I have those nice, cute curls, but once my hair drys, it gets very poofy and unmanageable. I could never go out in public like that haha





I am just wondering, is there any shampoo that will help keep my curls looking good?What shampoo is the best for curly african hair?
Pantene has a line for us it is in a brown bottle I use it. Also Aveda mint shampoo softens your hair and smells wonderful.





GLWhat shampoo is the best for curly african hair?
The one we sell the most of at my salon is definately Ouidad. The whole line was specifically created for the special needs of curly hair. It is super for anyone with curly hair but we especially like it on black hair.
try carols daughter products, this is made by jada pinkett.


http://www.carolsdaughter.com/
Pantene pro-v shampoo and conditioner for textured hair.
I use a Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight ! and im african and have VERY curly hair!!! I like this one alot!
eddie murphy uses fruits and berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment