Monday, January 23, 2012

What should i do with my thick and curly hair?

I have thick and curly hair, its length is right above my boobs. It is reeaaly hard to manage especially in the summmer. What should I do;


-grow it out


-get it thinned and more layers


or is there any good products to use?What should i do with my thick and curly hair?
wow. I have the same exact hair. when I get out of the shower my hair is beautifully flat. But when it dries, its a whole other story. What I did was start going to places that sell magazines that give great beauty advice. My personal favorite is Seventeen magazine. It shows u great tips for hairstyles for your hair and it also shows great ideas too. You can even look at their website at Seventeen.com. I dont know if u would like it flatter but if u do, layering it helps, a lot! I personally like wavy hair. I use Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Mousse. When I get out of the shower, I brush it, then put the mousse in and scrunch my hair then with my finger I make loops with several peices and bobby pin them and blow dry it and then let it out. It smells good and its not as thick!What should i do with my thick and curly hair?
You can probably try to straigten it at the salon, grow it out, or use a relaxer..





My hair is curly and a bit frizzy and i use frizz-ease spiral style, and weather proofing. Fructis style, shine (long lasting wet look and hold) and curl shaping.





The products work.

No comments:

Post a Comment