Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good modern hair cut for curly hair?

I have chin length curly hair that I only straighten once in a great while. I want a really up to date unique cut.What is a good modern hair cut for curly hair?
I have curly hair myself but I keep it longer. However, I would definately like to go shorter. I would suggest getting your hair stacked in the back with shorter layers and leaving your front a little longer. Also, you could had a long side swept bang making sure not to go to short. I don't know if you color your hair, but if you highlighted the top portion of your hair and left the back under layer darker it would add some fun dimension. I hope this helps! Let me know what you decide to go with !What is a good modern hair cut for curly hair?
i have the same type of hair! try getting a modern bob that keeps the length at one side and gradually gets shorter around the back and other side. that way it will give you more of a style that you might want to straighten all the time rather than just once in a while.
I disagree with anyone who says straighten it all the time. You could either just ask the hair dresser what kind of haircut would suit your hair type and your face shape or find curly hair pictures online and bring one in and ask for that haircut!!
a bob normally works well for curly hair but you could always try looking at the styles on the web page below picture 2 0f 33
Check out these ideas:



http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix/st

No comments:

Post a Comment