Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best thing to do with curly/frizzy hair?

I want to go to the hairdressers with at least a vague idea of something I can have done. My hair is currently all one length, down to the small of my back. I'd like to keep the length, but have a different style. Any ideas?What is the best thing to do with curly/frizzy hair?
Shave it!!What is the best thing to do with curly/frizzy hair?
Don't you read??!! What happened to 'I'd like to keep it the same length'??!!

Report Abuse



They're going to want to layer it .. :P





Put it up, that's what I do!
You could try going to the salon and getting it relaxed.
alonweb Presents is a new feature that will present hair care articles from salon and beauty industry professionals. The Truth about your Hair There are ...


All About Hair Care Information. Return To Previous Page. Simply click on a ';Frequently Asked Question'; below and we will try to shed some light on a few ...


please go and vist under url
Permanently straighten
Well, in my opinion (but that's just me) I think you should layer it. It looks better that way, especially if you have curly hair. But if your hair is more to the frizzy side, you should straighten it.
try www.scunci.com %26amp; u can do it home lool
ask mika... his hair looks cool and its curly...
The best thing and the most important thing I believe is to keep it evenly distrubuted, and up, if you're a girl.
Just let it down. It's pretty.
layer it so it looks like a V in the back. my hair is wavy curls and my hair gets tangles a lot. i comb my hair in a shower, right after i apply conditioner on. Then once I get out of the shower, I put on Frizz-Eaze. It really helps because when it air-dries, your natural curls are less frizzy and more natural looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment