Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do u prevent ur hair from getting curly by the end of the night?

I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it. Everytime I go out dancing, i start sweating and my hair starts getting curly. It looks horrible. What can I do (besides not dance) to prevent that?How do u prevent ur hair from getting curly by the end of the night?
leave it curly.





or use a non-frizz balm or serum to smooth on your hair before you straighten and after. How do u prevent ur hair from getting curly by the end of the night?
wash your hair with sunsilk antipoof shampoo, use the conditioner and then apply the antipoof creme. dry and straighten. spray with whatever your fav finishing spray is. i have curly hair and this is the only products that really work. its in the blue bottles
Try not to sweat so much.My hair is like that too, i sweat a lot at night and my hair gets curly when it's humid. Again, try not to sweat a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment