Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some quick and easy styles for curly hair?

I usually straighten my hair but sometimes it gets so annoying because everytime i take a shower i have to straighten it again (please dont suggest that i get a relaxer either =] ). Sometimes when i dont straighten my hair i put mousse and hairspray and leave it curly. What are some other quick things i can do to to my hair.What are some quick and easy styles for curly hair?
put a little styling cream in it.





put a side part in it grab the hair from th side part put it in a loose twist pin it back with a bobby pin. and tuck the othe side behind your ear. take a thin little headband or a ribbon and but it on about a inch back.





leave the rest down curly.What are some quick and easy styles for curly hair?
Dreads
I usually straighten mine as well, but I also like the way it looks with a dehumidifier in it and just let it air dry (sort of gives it a break from the heat syling everyday). After that if it gets unruly I will pull it in cute little curly pigtails at the base of my head, cute cute cute. Good luck and don't you dare relax tose curles you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment