Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I keep my lashes to stay curly once I've curled them?

I was thinking mabey this would work:



Apply clear mascara and then curl? Would that keep them in place? What else could I do?How do I keep my lashes to stay curly once I've curled them?
Warm up your eyelash curler with a blow dryer before your curl. The warmth works like a curling iron and leaves your lashes curly all day. Then once you've curled them, apply a curl-enhancing mascara.



And don't listen to the dummies that answered hairspray. They obviously sniffed too much of it.How do I keep my lashes to stay curly once I've curled them?
this is what I do and mine stayed curled allllll day!



apply your eyeshadow, eyeliner and all your eyemakeup first

then use the eyelash curler to the roots of your eyelashes and curl

press done on it for a few secs. and repeat if you feel you need to

then apply several layers of Lash Blast mascara

but not soooooo many layers that its all clumpy you know?(:

goodluck



can you answer mine?(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtjUmBAc7h7pGfHvp.o65Fzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090728150216AA1xQM0
Never put on your mascara before curling your lashes -- you'll risk losing a lot of eye lashes that way. You're just going to have to find a good mascara that will hold your curl so that it won't come out. It can be clear or colored mascara, whichever one you prefer.
For real, hair spray! But don't spray it right on your eye...I mean, I guess you could and it would make your eye shadow stick better too...but it might get in your eyes and that wouldnt be fun. Spray some hair spray onto your fingers and pinch your eyelashes and then curl them. It works!
Apply mascara then curl and repeat. My eye lashes are super long and it takes FOREVER to curl them. So I curl-apply-curl-apply-curl-dry-curl. It's alot of work but it's worth it. I get compliments all the time and women asking me if my lashes are fake.
Use a good Curler. I recommend these two. Shu Umera (Very Expensive) or ELF at http://eyeslipsface.com ($1 plus shipping fee). Then Use a Waterproof Mascara. Waterproof mascara makes it sweatproof and smudge proof, keeping it curly at the same time.
Get a blowdryer, and use it on the eyelash curler, to heat it before using it. -not like hot, just warm-

This will help them stay curled.

You don't need to apply clear mascara first.

Just use normal mascara after.

Hope I helped! :D
hold your eyelash curler in front of a hair blowdryer on ';hot'; for a little while, wait a couple seconds, curl your eyelashes, and then apply mascara. it really makes a huge different :] good luck
Try this...



Curl them and then use waterproof mascara.



It dries faster so it sets the curl.



then use cold cream to take off the mascara. it wont pull ur lashes off and it wont leave them greasy.
Curl than mascara.

It wont stay on forever, so it it comes out once in a while, than curl than mascara again.

For mascara, use any color you want to.





Hope I helped. (:
My lashes are straight too. Use an eyelash curler more then once and put on mascara between each time you use the curler. Just make sure that the mascara is dry and don't let your lashes get ripped out (but that won't happen).
i usually apply clear mascara, curl, then apply black mascara. if it starts to un-curl, just curl them carefully again.
Scotch tape them back?



P.S. My older sister told me that when I was little. I thought it sounded a bit strange too, but some people have no sense of humor with the down thumbing.
try black mascara it works better



answer mine plez

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
No, you curl your eyelashes first with an eyelash curler. Then you put on your mascara. If you want your lashes to stay curled then avoid touching them or getting them wet.
put mascara on then curl for 3-6 seconds (depending on how hard it is to curl ur lashes) then just curl then throughout the day
DiorShow mascara works for me after I use my amazing eyelash curler (Shu Uemera). I think clear mascara will make it worse since its so thin. Maybe use blow dryer?
mascara
mascara and curl them again. DONT listen to the retard who said hairspray.
Try a heated eyelash curler.
I curl them, use mascara, then curl again. Stays all day long.
Spray with lash protector.
something with moisture
use mascara and then curl them again
curl then mascara..and maybe curl again . : ]
try using a blowdryer after you use mascara. close your eyes though!
lots of mascara, it will bring out your eyes at the same time :)
You could BRAIDS then @ nights and that will do the trick !
it will until u wash them ,,or u can use water proff.
Hairspray!
superglue or pancake syrup,

its what my wife uses.





dont think I would recommend hairspray though, im sure that would hurt a little....lol



SCWID
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment