Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do you take the frizz out of curly hair without straghtning it?

My grand father is half Indian half Brazilian and the rest of my familly is black. Then I got a mild perm but all it did was make my curls looser. It also is very frizzy. Dose anywon no how to get rid of the frizz without damaging it any further?How do you take the frizz out of curly hair without straghtning it?
You should visit www.naturallycurly.com. It's a great community and they have all kinds of advice on how to care for curly hair.How do you take the frizz out of curly hair without straghtning it?
Go and get Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. It is sold at Walmart, Walgreens and I think at Farm and Fleet. At walmart and at Farm and Fleet it will be in the pet section. It is actually made for horses mane's and tail's however I have a friend who adopted a child from Africa and she uses it on her hair and now she can actually get a comb thru her hair without her crying! She said it made a world of difference.
what i do is put some of that fructis... ir however you spell it. lol





and sleep with my hair wet





the fructis that i use is actually for straight hair... but it works perfect for me... makes it very very soft
after you wash your hair just keep brushing it til it dries. i'm pretty sure that'll work. just try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment