Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I get rid of uncontrollably THICK curly hair?

When I try to flat iron it, it takes FOREVER and it always gets in my face!! I want a simple solution that wont make me think all blonde.How do I get rid of uncontrollably THICK curly hair?
well, i have crazy thick hair, its more wavy than curly though


i took a razor to my hair UNDERNEATH and not a ton of it!


and it really made my hair thinner





but i did have shorter hair underneath but it wasn't noticeable with the rest of my hair on top





otherwise, embrace your hair, i used to straighten mine every single day but now im living with it!How do I get rid of uncontrollably THICK curly hair?
Straightening is usually the best way even though it takes forever...


also there are special De frizz products out there...
they are called scissors no im jokin sort of

No comments:

Post a Comment