Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best thing to use for curly hair to have real curls and not cruchy frizz?

I want the nice soft curls that do not look like a big ball of frizz. I was told Paul Mitchell's The Cream is good. But what other options are there for cream rinses for curly hair?What is the best thing to use for curly hair to have real curls and not cruchy frizz?
I go with creams or serum and my curls are never crunchy..





I use the pantene creamWhat is the best thing to use for curly hair to have real curls and not cruchy frizz?
um... i'm not exactly sure what a cream rinse is. But, i think that the best product to use for curly hair is the TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock line. i was told by more than one hairstylist that it was the best. it really does work well, your curls look defined but not gross and crunchy. They have a whole line of products for use on curly hair, but i only have to use one, the Curl amplifier. this cost about $15. as for where to get it, it is sold at most hair stores and salons, but i go to Toni and Guy to get mine. Hope i helped!
John Frieda's Frizz Ease serum is the only thing that works for me. I also use Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and that seems to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment