Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best product to put in curly hair?

I have curly hair but like others have said it flattens out on top when it gets long. i really want to keep my hair length past my shoulders. when i do get a somewhat good product it weighs down my hair then too. i dont want something that turns my hair to straw. i have had that happen. any suggestions?What is the best product to put in curly hair?
Redken Fresh Curls Spin Control. Just use a little but because a lot will weigh your hair down, but it will never leave it stiff.What is the best product to put in curly hair?
I have curly hair that goes past my shoulders. I use a variety of styling products, with a few guidelines.





First I never dry my hair, and as soon as I get out of the shower I spray either a conditioner, or one of those products that is supposed to protect your hair from flat-ironing in it (normally I'm not planning on flat-ironing but they both lock in moisture).





Second I put in a clear gel, I use different ones, but clear gels tend to be less sticky and I find they wash out easier.





Third I put my hair up in a top knot for a couple of hours. This prevents flatness on top, clipping your hair up during the initial drying time also works.





I recently got some tips from an article written by the author of Curly Girl that were pretty good. You might want to buy the book, or look up tips from it on the web (it recommends no-poo or using alternatives to shampoo to keep curly hair clean).
okay cutie, i have super duper curly hair and this is what you for sure do.





theres a product--called Curls Rock by Tigi. It's the curl cream that comes in a blue bottle. It's magical..ever since I've used it, I've felt sooooooo cute!
Try the Curls Rock by Bed Head - they have a couple of different products, and they are great!
Bio Silk product line it nourishes without being heavy. I have 2 curly tops and this works great!
SHAMPOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment