Sunday, February 12, 2012

What products work best to leave my hair curly when wet w/out puffing up?

I have permed African American hair.In the summer I like to wet my hair and leave my hair with a curly, wet look when it comes to going to the pool, beach, water parks, etc. However, I can't seem to make a curl stay. My hair becomes poofy and stiff and just looks horrible. What products work best with my situation, and what do you think is the best procedure to make my hair curl and stay?What products work best to leave my hair curly when wet w/out puffing up?
I have really curly hair. I use TRESemme' mousse. They have different kinds for like extra hold, or anti frixx, you can go to the store and find the best kind for you. Plus on the back of most of these bottles it says to put on damp hair, sooo yeah. Hope this helped.


Izziee,


(:What products work best to leave my hair curly when wet w/out puffing up?
once it gets wet whatever product you put in will wash out. But for the initial styling try some of kind mouse.. i use treseme curls.. mouse doesnt weigh down hair like gel does.. but like i said once wet it will pretty much just dry poofy.. mine does the same! i just take a hair band with me and tie it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment