Friday, February 10, 2012

How can i get my hair to stay curly/wavy, throughout the day?

I have naturally straight hair, quite long, and i curl it every morning, so its just nice ansd wavy and gives it some body. But by mid morning its practically straight again. I don't want tight curls or anything but would like the waves to stay in. I use John Frieda pump hairspray to hold the curls but obviously need something stronger. Any ideas??How can i get my hair to stay curly/wavy, throughout the day?
Setting lotion, into the roots works a treat, and no, it's not just for oaps. I also have very straight hair and use this when I'm having a curly day.





Also Tony and Guy fix it hairspray is the best spray if you want your hair to stay curly but you don't want to be left with white dandruff looking flakes.





There are ways to add volume to flat hair without having to curl it. When you've washed your hair, towel dry it and add volume boosting moose only to the roots, after you have done this blow dry it with your head facing the floor. When your hair feels dry stand up and comb it through with your fingers, add tony and guy fix it spray and you're ready to strut.





Must say though be proud of your straight hair, just think at least we don't have to spend money on frizz ease, straight hair rocks. peace:}How can i get my hair to stay curly/wavy, throughout the day?
try zero frizz serum it will work


and i wanna say to u that i have the same problem and the curls do not stay with me except when i do it with curling iron (at coiffeur) and it last for about 1 hour with me lol
You could ask your hairdresser to put in a few layers which will create a wavy effect without trying and it may retain your curl that you put in it. I've just had layers put in mine and it works for me.


HTH


D73
aussie hairspray scrunch rocks,this stuff lasts all day,i dont use anything else,and its not tested on animals....
Try some serum that is designed to hold curls in and you need a LOT of hairspray. If you do your whole head curyl, use loads of mousse so every curl is covered then a load of hairspray as well, works for me but my hair dries kinda curly.


Good luck hope it works
I have poker straight hair too and i find that when its wet i scrunch it with gel, it stays wavy all day but with a kinda wet look.
try a better hairspray that holds your hair in place
I have nat. curl, but I've seen the ads for this Tres Semme (sp?) curl stuff that you spray on as you use your curling iron... I wonder if that would help you hold your waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment