Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best shampoo, conditioner and hair products for curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair but it can go frizzy sometimes, and needs a product to help it curl the best. Any suggestions?What is the best shampoo, conditioner and hair products for curly hair?
try john frieda frizz easeWhat is the best shampoo, conditioner and hair products for curly hair?
Oh TRUST ME -- check out www.tightlycurly.com. You're going to love this website.



Teri (the woman who created the site) has AMAZING step-by-step instructions for how to wash, condition, define, and manage curls exactly like yours! Seriously...when you see where she started with her hair and where she is today (lots of before %26amp; after pics on her site), you'll be amazed both at how beautiful her hair is and how simple it is to use her technique once a week. She has perfectly defined curls all of the way down to her waist.



My daughter and I used to struggle with finding the right combination of hair products and styling. Everything seemed to dry her hair out more, make it frizzy, etc. She hated her hair. Once I found this website and started following Teri's technique, people literally started stopping my daughter on the street to comment on how beautiful her hair is. She's so proud of her beautiful curls now and has stopped asking me to straighten it all the time. There is nothing better than seeing my girl feeling good about her natural beauty!



This website has EXCELLENT product advice, most of which is very inexpensive and available in your local drug store. Teri's done her research on the ingredients and will tell you very specifically which ones to use and which to avoid.



I really hope this helps!
it depends on YOUR hair, everyones hair is different..I have very frizzy wavey hair the things I like for mine is V05 deep recovery conditioner, BIG fan of that. smells awesome too! thats a weekly treatment. for leave in I love infusium 23 with the big 3 on the bottle and biosilk therapy serum but I get mine from Sallys and its just as great. for Shampoo so far I REALLY like Organix and the conditioner in the teatree! and remember try not to wash your hair everyday.. wash it when its dirty
Try mixed chicks...they have shampoo, conditioner, leave-in and hair serum. It worked for me and I have 2C hair.

The leave-in dried my hair out a bit, so I used to add a lil olive oil first and then put on the leave-in. Their site and Youtube has instruction videos as well as salons which sell the products.

http://www.mixedchicks.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwgPqyakuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzP9Sq_nnHk%26amp;feature=related
First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.



To stretch your dollar, check out NaturallyCurly's sale at CurlMart! http://www.curlmart.com/Sale-p-1-c-230.h



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
A shampoo and conditioner specifically for curly hair. Go for the well known, reputable brands. I have naturally curly hair and I use tons of leave in conditioner, to combat frizz and that works really well.
Tresemme. They have shampoos/products designed specifically for curly hair.



Reputable brand too, love their products!

good luck x
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V
Take a look at Kerastase Oleo Curl range - very high quality professional range
I use Love curling shampoo and conditioner by davines. It's a bit expensive, but it's really the best.
herbal essences colections for curly hair.

OR got 2 be collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment