Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best product for treat curly hair that are broken a lot?

And I can streigth my hair in the same time.What is the best product for treat curly hair that are broken a lot?
I myself have curly hair so i totally understand your plight!! First thing to do is try to avoid using a hairdryer as it easily cracks curly hair, instead try towel drying your hair and maybe use moose after to style so it doesn't go frizzy. Most importantly make sure you use a good conditioner like Deep Sea Extract and leave on for 20 minutes and wash out, your hair will end up being very silky if you keep minding your hair. Its also vital to get your hair trimmed at least once every two months!!


xxWhat is the best product for treat curly hair that are broken a lot?
I have very curly hair that I color and highlight blond (which is damaging too). I keep my hair in pretty healthy condition by getting it cut every five weeks. I use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, I like Biolage. I never really blow dry my hair, instead, I let it air dry and shape it with my hands as it dries.


All that works well for my hair.
I am not trying to be rude or anything but judging by your avatar, you are of African descent, and many black women have very unique hair. Maybe you should try some products catered soley for your specific hair type. Many large stores carry products for hair like yours and it wouldn't cost any more than regular hair products. I'm not trying to alienate you or anything, but my black friend had the same kind of troubles when she was using the wrong products for her particular kind of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment