Sunday, February 12, 2012

What do you think of blunt bangs with curly hair?

I have blunt bangs that go right below my eye and I sweep the to the side. I cut some strands shorter so they slightly angle down. I have the face shape for it so it looks pretty good. I have curly hair (ringlets and waves) that go a little below my shoulder. My hair is really wavy on the top then goes down into curls. What do you think of my hair?What do you think of blunt bangs with curly hair?
see everyone loves your hair...What do you think of blunt bangs with curly hair?
I have a friend that has that and everyday people say to her Is that your natural hair? i think its the cutest thing ever I love that kind of hair!
Blunt bangs and curly hair is cute! Kind of like Vanessa Hudgens a little bit. :)

Your hair seems pretty! I have blunt bangs and straight hair. LOL.
i think its nice y dont u post pics to see it better

plz answer my ques http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
your kind of curly hair sounds pretty unlike mine.
I say as long as you have the confidence to pull it off, go for it!

: 0 )
Sounds pretty :)
it sounds really cute

jealous.
you just described my hair. :)
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment