Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I stop my fringe from going curly on foggy winter mornings??

It's so annoying. Before I leave the house my hair is perfect, straightened, and blow dried fringe. About 5 minutes walking down the street and my hair is frizzy and curly again !


Any tips on how I can stop this??


I've tried a few products but sometimes this just makes my fringe oily, and although it's straighter it still looks bad!How can I stop my fringe from going curly on foggy winter mornings??
The humidity is what is messying up your hairstyle. You need to keep your hair moisturized. I would recommend a little oil to keep your hair down and locked in style. Also, use a leave in conditioner and moisturizing holding spray before leaving the house.How can I stop my fringe from going curly on foggy winter mornings??
Try redken products. They are AMAZING!!! =]
This happens to me all the time. xD


I normally just cover my head with a hood when Im outside and take it off when Im inside somewhere. It works. :D


Same when its raining.
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment