Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I make my really thick, curly hair thin and super straight?

I have really small corkscrew curls that are really think and frizzy without mousse. Any suggestions?How can I make my really thick, curly hair thin and super straight?
You should put hairspray or mousse on then straighten your hair with a flat iron. It might frizze but it's working.How can I make my really thick, curly hair thin and super straight?
Get your hair thinned out at a salon. Then maybe you can get it straightened at the same salon (long term but will cost you a few hundreds).





Or instead you can get a hair straightener and do it yourself. (short term but cheaper)
it sounds cute. mine is naturally bed-head curly.





get layers if you dont have them. and i mean a lot!


and to be honest, i would keep your hair curly.


But if you really wanna straighten it, get a Chi straightner.


Those are the best.
use a straightner or ask ur hair stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment