Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When was the last time you had a Curly Wurly?

It's been years for me. I seem to remember enjoying them but I cna't remember what they tasted like.When was the last time you had a Curly Wurly?
Oh you bad person! I'm gonna have to go and get one now but can't till tomorrow! I remember that at first I didn't really want to know about Curly Wurlys (or is it Curly Wurlies.....?) cos the wrapper said caramel on it and I wasn't such a fan, I preferred fudge but one day I had a bite of my sisters and it was *just like fudge* and it was HUGE!! Mmmmmmm.............. I go buy tomorrow.......wonder where I'll get one........When was the last time you had a Curly Wurly?
Last week. Had some over Christmas.
I used to love them but havent had one for ages. They taste nice and are like caramely :S That is how i describe they taste anyway :) I might go and get one just to see what they taste like
Mmmmmmmm.........
When I was little. Weren't they like 10p or something? Cheap and tasty.
Curly Wurlies are the best!!!



Thanks for the memory!
wow didnt even know you could still buy them!



Ohhhh well now i really want one lol....you know what Im doing tomorrow!!!



Yep its been 10+ years i guess
eating one the now... was confused thinking there doing half sized ones, couldnt work out if it was the memry going or not but i see above me that they are smaller.

dam those choccy peops! ;)
At Christmas - they were in the selection boxes. That was a trip down memory lane coz I hadn't had one for years . The chocolate breaks off as you bite them but Mmmm the toffee is all creamy caramel xxx
today ma son gave me a bit of his chocolate they not the same as they used to be lol
oh my god, i love curly wurlys!!!i cant get them here, i live in the states now, i remember them being really chewy and the chocolate melting all over my mouth. yummt , they were huge too!!
two days ago they're yummy!! soft caramel coated in milk choc!
a good twenty years i think......and funny enought i can`t remember what they taste like......but they were chewy
thinging about it it must be about 1975
i had one tusday,they dont taste as good as they used to when dad brought us one on a friday and there smaller but still ok.
I had one in a selection box I got at xmas and I ate it on Boxing Day! It was really yummy! But I think they tasted better when I was a kid!
what's a curly wurly?
Its been quite a while. Found a couple of web sites with old fashioned sweets from the uk. It was a lovley trip down memory lane.



http://www.feelsweet.com/prodtype.asp?PT



http://www.handycandy.co.uk/oldfashioned



http://www.britishcandy.com/nostalgic_sw
Yesterday and they are lovely, they are smaller, but they taste very similar to the caramels in the Roses chocolate xxxx
About 2 months ago, and yes, they are smaller.
today, but it was the first one i'd had in a few years n i must say it didn't taste as good as they used to, not as much chocolate n the toffee wasn't ac chewy
Too chewy for me, for me, it's crunchies all the way.
last week out of the bairns selection box , had to bribe him for it though
yesterday - my kids had umpteen selection boxes and they don't like the curly wurly's (result!) my husband and i have been curly wurlying at least twice a week since christmas!!!



YUM!
my daughter bought one yesterday, and judging by the mess it tasted good
must be a few years ago for me,i think.

they are like toffee.
Last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment