Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best way to trim curly hair without straightening?

I recently went curly and I want to find an efficient way to trim any split ends without straightening it. Would it best to do it while wet, damp, or dry? I've never trimmed/cut curly hair before.Best way to trim curly hair without straightening?
The best way is to brush it while dry because you will know to actual length you want it. Have someone help you section it out into like to pieces, and pull on it NOT to hard but to see the actual length of your hair and have the person put two fingers around the section of the hair, to get a straight cut!





Hope I helped!Best way to trim curly hair without straightening?
Probably when wet..
You should probably do it in between wet and damp. Not too much of either.
1st take your fingers and slide down tour hair. 2nd cut
i couldnt cut your own hair. but get it wet first
search ';Please help me with this';
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment